About the project
199X is Spectra.art’s official PFP, our love letter to the 90s, and our most ambitious project yet.
199X imagines an alternative reality: it’s the 90s, but Vitalik was born 30 years earlier, and Ethereum is already starting to go mainstream. What would NFTs have looked like? What memes would dominate crypto twitter? That’s what we’re here to find out.
In true Spectra fashion, the project is also an NFT first! Each Avatar is a 3D model that has been rendered using our very own on-chain 3D graphics software, Shackled, to create PFPs.
Every NFT will include:
1. A 3D model, so that in time you can use your Avatar in your favorite Metaverses and games.
2. A 2D on-chain render to use as a PFP.
3. A wireframe render, which you can use to give your PFP a unique look.
Mint priority order:
This premint page gets you on the mintlist for the regular presale. However, this is not a guaranteed mint.
The order of priority is:
1. Active Dawn Key holders get 2 guaranteed free mints each.
2. Verified 90s-kids get a guaranteed mint in the priority presale. You can get on the list by sharing something you love or remember about the 90s: see the #proof-of-90s channel in our Discord.
3. The regular presale will occur, where winners of Premint mintlist spots can mint.
4. A public mint will occur for any remaining tokens.
Extra ways to win priority mintlist spots:
1. Answer 90s trivia on our Discord channel
2. Help us vote on new 90s-kids applications
Subscribe To This Event Alert
Don't want to miss this event launch? Then subscribe to our event alert, and we will notify you about this event and keep you updated frequently.