Phygital Fashion Package -STUDIO AMBER
We are Studio Amber, a sustainable unisex fashion brand from Cologne, Germany. After succesfull launch of two physical collections we want to take the next step and merge physical and digital worlds of fashion. Join our community and become one of the first movers for Phygital Fashion.
Our ‘Phygital Fashion Package’ includes 4 products:
1. Physical ‘Dimensions&Perspectives’ T-Shirt
2. ‘Dimensions&Perspectives’ OG NFT
3. Physical NFC Token
4. Decentraland Wearable
LIMITED TO 200 PACKAGES!
1. Physical ‘Dimensions&Perspectives’ T Shirt: With this T-Shirt we want to merge physical and digital worlds of fashion. Our shirt heralds a new era for the fashion industry, immersing us in new dimensions and see us from new perspectives. The physical item is made of 100% organic cotton and manufactured under fair labour conditions. Learn more about sustainability at our website.
2. ‘Dimensions&Perspectives’ OG NFT: Our OG NFT, customizable either on Ethereum or Lukso blockchain, serves as a proof of authenticity for our T-Shirt. Holding one of our first-ever released OG NFTs grants owners special benefits today and in the future. You decide whether you get your OG NFT based on Lukso or Ethereum entering your Ethereum or Universal Profile address in the field provided when checking out.
3. Physical NFC Token: The package includes a 3D-printed NFC token linking the physical T-Shirt and the digital OG NFT. The NFC chip inside the token directs you immediately to a link tree to your NFT, the Dimensions&Perspectives AR Filter, our website & social media channels, when placing it next to your smartphone. Learn more about our Physical Token at our website.
4. Decentraland Wearable: We have created a digital wearable for one of the first emerging metaverses, Decentraland, which is granted to all package owners. This way, you can wear the physical shirt yourself and dress your Decentraland character in the same way. Learn more about our Decentraland Wearable at our website.
On our pathway to merge physical and digital fashion, it is at utmost importance for us to not harm the environment or violate human rights. Therefore, all our garments are made of 100% organic cotton and produced under fair labour conditions. We are in close relationships with our suppliers and are able to trace materials origin back to the manufacturing facilities. In addition, we only use certified sustainable packaging materials. For more information on the production and supply chain visit our website.
23 Mar 2023 - 12:00 am
AeroPax are on a quest to explore, collaborate and [...]
23 Mar 2023 - 07:00 pm
2,222 UNIQUE Lamas of Dizzy Llamas Club Dizzy L [...]
23 Mar 2023 - 07:00 pm
STRANGER SOCIETY is a collection of 3,333 Unique A [...]
23 Mar 2023 - 07:42 pm
Follow the movement of 8888 NFT Jokers who are on [...]
Subscribe To This Event Alert
Don't want to miss this event launch? Then subscribe to our event alert, and we will notify you about this event and keep you updated frequently.