The Guardians – By Virtua
The Guardians are a breed of defenders created by the scientists and engineers of Virtua City after the Eternal Titans (Eos, Gaea, Pyros and Zephyrion) sacrificed themselves to provide the necessary power and parts to create them. The Guardians are designed to protect the planet Virtua Prime and its Islands from the monstrous creatures that were unleashed upon it during a failed experiment with portals and gateways. They are considered god-like beings, possessing immense power and skill beyond that of any mere mortal.
The new district was built in honor of the four Titans (Eos, Gaea, Pyros and Zephyrion) who sacrificed their lives to create the safety and security that Virtua City enjoys today. It is a place where 999 hand-selected Guardians, chosen for their bravery and combat skills, will live and train to defend the city. Residents will be chosen through a rigorous selection process, ensuring that only the most capable and worthy candidates were given the opportunity to make their homes within the walls of the city.
Founders District’s areas:
– Dawn’s Embrace: Eos-inspired, symbolizing new beginnings and hope.
– Eternal Flames: Pyros-themed, a hot and intense realm of danger and testing limits.
– Garden of Gaea: Named after Gaea, a beautiful and wondrous garden retreat.
– Zephyrion’s Rest: Closest to center of Virtua City, a tranquil haven of lush greenery and serenity.
Virtua is a games metaverse where you own land, showcase NFT collections, craft amazing items, and join passionate communities. Virtua empowers users with ownership, identity, and communication, collaborating with top brands for immersive experiences you love. Virtua creates a new layer of engagement through gaming using XP, seasons, quests and more.
Virtua emerges with an outstanding reputation and has consistently been a driving force in the web3 space. Boasting a team with experience from top tier brands, Virtua are trusted by many partners in gaming, entertainment and sports including
– Paramount (Top Gun, The Godfather)
– Legendary (Godzilla vs Kong, Pacific Rim)
– Williams F1
– Shelby American
– Indian Super League (ISL)
– Stephen Colbert
– Jesse Lingard and Jlingz esports
NFT drop history
– First ever AR drop of Top Gun Helmets
– WAX collaboration with CS:GO
– Genesis Godfather Drop
– Movie premiere drop for Godzilla vs Kong
– Most recently the highly successful initial Landsale of Cardano Island amassed a staggering $3.5 million, with a continuous surge in volume on the secondary marketplace, currently exceeding $1.2 million.
– Collaborations with Kevin Hart for his new series
– Collaboration with Stephen Colbert for a daily show drop
– Launching their partnership with Shelby American with Charles Hoskinson, the co-founder of Ethereum and founder of Cardano.
– Virtua boasts an XR mobile app,
– Metaverse platform,
– Web3 game studio
– New third party web2-web3 games network, VGN
– Multichain support
– $TVK is Binance listed (+$30 mil marketcap)
– Listed on Coinbase, Kraken, Kucoin
– Part of the Open metaverse association (OMA3) working group (inc Sandbox, Dapper, Animoca)
– Advisors include Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Gabby Dizon (YGG), Hashed
– Partnered with Polygon, Cardano (IOHK), MultiversX
– Partnered with Stainless Games (Magic the Gathering, Carmageddon)
The Virtua Team
Jawad Ashraf (Founder, CEO)
A technology innovation-focused entrepreneur, whose career spans over 30 years. Led the technical transformation of the Entertainer Dubai. Deep experience in mobile gaming and VR, AR technologies. Award winning speaker on web3 and metaverse.
Gary Bracey (Founder, Chairman)
A BAFTA-nominated games industry veteran for 35+ years. As the pioneering former Head of Development at Ocean Software, Gary has a widely respected ability to identify and bring digital products to both Western and Asian markets.
Doug Dyer (COO)
As well as holding leadership roles at Microsoft, THQ, and Warner Bros, Doug has also worked on gaming projects for top-level brands from WWE Wrestling to MLB, The Simpsons, Harry Potter, and Age of Empires during his 25+ years in the games industry.
Ash Mohammed (CSO)
Ash is a strategist with more than two decades of expertise. He is widely recognized for his proficiency in educating web2 brands about the possibilities of the metaverse and guiding them in formulating their initiatives in web3.
Subscribe To This Event Alert
Don't want to miss this event launch? Then subscribe to our event alert, and we will notify you about this event and keep you updated frequently.